Coaches Shaun and Brandon with Brandi Chastain
Becoming Elite Skills Trained (B.E.S.T.) specializes in youth soccer development for the higher level player. When your child attends a B.E.S.T. camp or clinic they will be exposed to a more advanced level of soccer with specialized coaches to further the depth of their performance. B.E.S.T. trains youth soccer players located in the Kansas City Metro Area.
Combining their talents, Shaun Owens, and Brandon Nash provide a unique combination of services that meet the needs of the more experienced player and teams looking to take that step to the next level.
B.E.S.T. Premier Skills Night Training
We are proud to announce that we will be offering evening clinics focusing on Advanced Footskills, Attacking and Finishing, Juggling, Weakfoot and Mini-ball Training.
B.E.S.T. Premier Skills Night Training Includes:
- -Skills: The focus of each training session will be on fast foot work, advanced foot skills, and creative play with the ball
- -Attacking & Finishing: Learn how to attack the ball in the air (volley), proper heading technique, ball placement, and proper shooting technique
- -Juggling: Players will be using different parts of the body, juggling patterns, and tricks.
- -Weak Foot Training: Training will focus on dribbling, passing, and shooting with the weak foot
- -Mini Balls: Players will train with size 1 balls to maximize their potential while being challenged